Pursuant to Article 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016/EU
With this note, VAGAMÉ intends to inform users visiting the website “www.vagame.it” (hereinafter the “Website“) of the Policy adopted regarding Personal Data Protection, emphasizing its commitment and focus on protecting the privacy of visitors to the Website.
Visitors may browse the website freely and are not obligated to register, except in certain areas of the same, in which the user can freely and expressly provide a series of personal data in order to access services for which their specific consent is required. Where visitors intend to provide personal data to access these services, they will be expressly informed, pursuant to 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016/EU, European Regulation on the protection of personal data (hereinafter the “Regulation”), with specification (by way of example) of the purposes and methods of use of the data by VAGAMÉ, as well as of the rights established pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of the Regulation.
Information on personal data protection
Pursuant to and by effect of the Regulation, VAGAMÉ provides the following information.
- Data Controller and Supervisor
The Data Controller is VAGAMÉ, with headquarters in Spoleto (PG), ZIP Code 06049 – Via Monterone 56 , (hereinafter “VAGAMÉ”).
You may request to be notified of the name of the Data Supervisor, and receive a full list of the Data Supervisors by writing to the addresses indicated at point 7.
- Types of personal data processed
You do not need to be registered to access the website. However, some sections in the Website do require you to register, or use a username and password or there are also certain services for which you must provide your data should you wish to use them (e.g. your data may be required if you wish to access the Newsletter services, contact us, share your “Wish List” with a friend, etc.).
Should VAGAMÉ acquire information and personal data about users, it will notify the same in advance, pursuant to Art.13 of the Regulation concerning the purposes for which said data are required and of the methods applied for their use. If necessary, VAGAMÉ will arrange to acquire the user’s specific consent for the use of said data. For example, personal data such as the user’s name and surname, telephone number, email address and other information that the user consents to provide may be requested to enable the user to access the services of the Website, and these must be provided by filling in a specific registration form. VAGAMÉ will only use the personal data collected on-line for the purposes indicated during registration.
The data relative to the user’s connection to and browsing on the Website (such as the URI-Uniform Resource Identifier addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the user’s operating system and IT environment) are only collected for the purpose of gathering anonymous statistical information about the use of the Website and to check that it works correctly, and these are erased immediately after processing. The Data may be used to ascertain responsibility in cases of potential cyber crimes against the website, with the exclusion of these possibilities, these data will be deleted after the useful time for the provision of the services specified on the website.
With reference to the data relative to the user’s browsing within the website, please also see point 6 below regarding the Profiling tools used by the website.
- Optional nature of the user’s decision to provide personal data
Whether the user provides the personal data is generally an optional decision. Only in certain cases, failure to disclose the data may prevent the user from accessing specific services and obtaining the object of the request (e.g. filling out of specific fields such as name and surname is required to purchase products online).
- Data processing procedures and field of communication
The data can be processed both electronically and in paper form. VAGAMÉ guarantees that the personal data provided via the Website will be processed lawfully and correctly, in full compliance with the legislation in force, and will maintain the strictest confidentiality regarding the data provided during registration. All the information collected is sent via a protected connection to prevent it being intercepted by third parties. The safety of the Website is guaranteed and certified by a leading company in the provision of services regarding Internet security.
The data will not be communicated or disseminated to third parties except within the limits and under the conditions expressly indicated in the note provided to the user from time to time, and only upon receipt of authorisation from the same.
- Links to other sites
This note is only applicable to the VAGAMÉ Website and is not valid for any other websites that may be browsed by the user via links on the same. VAGAMÉ cannot be held responsible for the personal data provided by the users to external parties or to any other websites that may be linked to this site.
- “Profiling” and/or customisation tools
VAGAMÉ does not carry out any promotional communication and/or advertising activities without the user’s prior explicit consent.
The Website makes use of “Cookies”: these are text files which are sent from a web server (which is the computer on which the Website visited is running) to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and memorised in the hard disk of the user’s computer when they visit the Website. The cookie allows the Website to identify the user’s PC by way of the information memorised therein each time that the user reconnects to the Website using the same PC.
By using cookies we can make it easier for the user to browse the Website.
The cookies do not collect information that directly identify the user. Indeed, VAGAMÉ cannot track any personal information that directly identifies the user using the cookies (e.g. name, surname) unless this is directly provided by the user. Moreover, another Website cannot use a cookie sent by the VAGAMÉ Website to access other information contained in the user’s computer. Once saved in the computer, the cookie can only be read by the Website that created it.
What type of cookies does VAGAMÉ use?
These are the so-called “session cookies.” and they are transferred by the Website on the user’s computer during browsing but are only memorised for the duration of the browsing session. This means that when the user closes his/her browser, the cookies are erased automatically and disappear, and do not remain memorised on the computer. They are formed by random numbers generated by the server and are used to help ensure that the Website can be browsed safely and efficiently.
This kind of cookies make it easier for the user to browse the Website, for example by remembering the data the user has provided when filling in forms on the Website (so-called user input cookies), recognising the user after they have logged into the Website (so-called authentication cookies), customising the interface of the Website based on the preferences indicated by the user etc.
These cookies do not require the user’s prior, explicit consent as they are mandatory data needed for the purposes of supplying the service requested by the user of the Website.
These cookies are issued by the Website on the user’s computer during browsing, and are also memorised beyond the duration of the browsing session, until they expire or are erased by the user.
Moreover, should the user register on the Website and specifically authorise his/her browsing to be monitored, the data related to the browsing session on the Website may be associated with the user’s personal data.
We are pleased to provide the following information regarding the cookies used on the Website:
1) The domain name from which the Website server transmits the cookies is: www.vagame.it
2) Purpose of the collection: the cookies are used to (i) make browsing on the Website easier and quicker, (ii) improve the browsing experience by suggesting the best products and promotions based on the user’s browsing history.
3) Data collected: The following information data are stored: the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
4) Cookie validity: the Website uses session cookies (or cookies that are automatically erased when the browser is closed), and permanent cookies (or cookies that are stored until they are erased by the user), which do not in any case last for more than six months.
5) Requirement for cookie acceptance: accepting cookies is not mandatory but some contents and functions may be blocked if they are deactivated, although it will still be possible for the user to browse the Website.
6) Deactivating and clearing cookies: cookies can be deactivated or cleared at any time. To do this, you must consult the information reported in your browser’s User Manual (Help Page). In particular, if you prefer not to receive cookies you can set your browser to warn you when a cookie is present so that you can decide whether to accept it or not; it is also possible to automatically refuse all cookies, by activating the appropriate option in the browser.
7) Provision of data: the information collected via cookies is confidential and is not disclosed to third parties. The cookies (transferred by the domain www.vagame.it) include the following information: a numeric ID code that uniquely identifies VAGAMÉ and a numeric ID code that identifies the user (browsing the Website), both stored in our database; a numeric ID code that uniquely identifies the browsing session (the so-called “record”) of the use in our database; a semi-random alpha-numeric session ID automatically cleared by the browser at closing (session cookie).
- Google Analytics – https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Profiling Cookies :
The profiling cookies related to re-marketing activities track the users in a profiled, yet anonymous, form, even if not logged in to the website.
In any case, the user has the possibility of disable cookies by acting on the control panel of his/her browser, for example:
No other tools are used to profile users in this Website (e.g. spyware).
- Rights of the interested parties
In accordance with current legislation (articles 15 to 22 of the Regulation) you have the right to obtain access to your information (Article 15), its correction or integration (Article 16), its cancellation (the so called right to be forgotten, Article 17), the limitation of processing (Article 18) the right to the portability of your data (Article.20), the right to object to the processing of your data for special reasons (Article 21) and not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process (Article 22); furthermore, we remind you that you are always entitled to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Protection Authority for the processing of personal data (www.garanteprivacy.it).
To exercise said rights, you may write via e-mail to [email protected] or use the Contact us form, or write to VAGAMÉ via Monterone 56, 06049 Spoleto (PG) to the attention of the General Manager of the VAGAMÉ Brand.
You shall have the right to revoke your consent if you provided it for the profiling activity. You shall also have the right to revoke at any time, in full or in part, your consent for the performance of the contact activities related to advertising/promotional communications. In this case, you will no longer be the recipient of any type of electronic or snail mail communication. Instead, if you wish to do so, you may revoke your consent only for the receipt of communications via email, sms, mms, etc., continuing to receive commercial communications only by snail mail or personal phone call, if applicable.
- Data Protection Officer
VAGAMÉ has appointed a Data Protection Officer (aka DPO). Should you wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, you can do so by: (i) sending your notification to VAGAMÉ via Monterone 56, 06049 Spoleto (PG), to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, or (ii) via e-mail to the address [email protected], as well as (iii) by phone to 3930407394.
- Review clause
The integral text of Regulation can be consulted on the website of the Italian Data Protection Authority www.garanteprivacy.it/.